Monday, October 27, 2014

No weapon formed...

Ok.
It's time to say this:
No assignment against
No weapon formed
No flood of woe
Against me and my house will prosper.

These are the words on my lips
Morning
Noon and
Night..

No weapon
Will prosper.

No gain made
By worry and by stress.

Worry is simply deciding that thinking continuously about the current and possible state of affairs is going to do some possible good.
When was the last time worry brought about an answer?
When was the last time worry came hand in hand with peace?
Has worry ever fought the battle of fear and won?

No.
Never.

Worry eats away at faith.
Worry erodes peace.
It steals rest and sleep
It burdens the already weary.

So.. I make a conscious decision each time the hungry dog called worry comes sniffing, with its bloodthirsty fleas called fear clinging to it's back. I decide that worry and fear are best left outside.
I don't feed them my time and my energy.
Instead..
I find these words on my lips:

No weapon
Formed against us
Will prosper..

No comments:

Post a Comment